File upload problems

From: Dan Hodgson <dan.hodgson@unn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:01:32 -0000
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>

I have been using the validator file upload to validate XHTML 1.0
transitional for a few months, and it was working fine.  Suddenly now (last
week or so) it is telling me that the content-type is text/plain and cannot
validate.  Files I have previously validated have this error too.  Has
something changed?

Dan Hodgson

Dan Hodgson, Senior Lecturer, School of Informatics
Course Leader BSc Computer Games Software Engineering
(0191) 227 4727 - Room Ellison D205
Ellison Building, Ellison Place, Newcastle NE1 8ST

"More and more of our imports are coming from overseas" - Dubbyer