File Upload via php script

From: Andreas Frey <hilfesucher@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:45:10 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hallo,

I wonder if it is possible to upload a html-document automatically (using php)
to the validation service. I tried to connect through a socket and send a header
according to what a html form would do. Testing this locally all works fine. I
can upload a file and read the response given by my local WebServer. When
sending the same to the validation service I always got the server answer:
"HTTP/1.1 302 Moved"

Is it possible and allowed to implement the file-upload from an external server?

I use the 'validator.w3.org' as host
and '/check/' as path.

Here is a short excerpt from the headers i sent:
'
POST /check/ HTTP/1.0
'

Thanks for your help.