Re: strict

David,

Thank you I am well aware of how the > quoting goes.

>Its quite cunning[2] the way you hide all your invalid code in
 >JavaScript.

For the record, I did not make that code up, the flash compiler made it up.

If you can make up non-script valid XHTML code for the flash that detects
the flash player, please feel free to email it to me
so that I can use it on my site, that way I can make you happy

Thank you for pointing out that em and strong supposed error on my website,
but I was always led to beleive that <em> was the replacement for <i> and
<strong> was the replacement for <bold>
 I could be wrong about, until then I believe the code to be correct.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate you spending the time to reply to my
emails, and for looking at my code and checking it out.

Gavin
Professional Web Pages