Re: Why validate

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 08:45, PWP - Information wrote:
> no, not telling people to look @ the FAQ is not opening a can of worms,
> asking why should people develop to standards with "the big guys dont" is :)
> in my opinion anyway
> no i started in about 3/4 of the way through 2003 (about october)
>
> Sorry I was just trying to help, just ignore it then if you dont want it.

You seem to have missed the point of my message[1] which was that I
DIDN'T ASK THE QUESTION YOU ANSWERED, "eric schodde" asked the question.

[1] which I sent in private so as to avoid insulting you in public;
however as you have CCed your response back I'll respect your decision.

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>