[VE][127] New Error Message Suggestion

From: eric schodde <eschodde@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 19:38:13 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I have typed in a number of known sites (netscape.com, agency.com, etc..) in
your validator program. Everyone, including Dell, and Apple.com, come up as
having HTML validation errors. I am doing this through Netscape Composer>
Validate. It would seem at least the Apple.com site would register with you
as being compliant. If all the sites I have typed in to your validator, show
up on IE, and Netscape (a very small percentage did not here, but because my
cache was full was the reason) how seriously should we take the validator
feedback? It doesnt seem to be anything that is to concerning to anyone out
there.