Re: newbie-

On Tue, 25 May 2004, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> You will probably want to go through other resources and get familiar
> with the standards... Books, web sites, etc. There are plenty of good
> ones, which a web search on "resources to learn web standards" or "web
> standards tutorial" should lead you to.

Erm ....

There are good resources, but they're outnumbered by seriously bad
resources.  A newbie may not find it easy to tell the difference.

One simple test I'd recommend here is to validate any tutorial you
encounter before using it.  Validity is no guarantee of quality,
but failure to validate is a pretty strong indicator of cluelessness
in the case of a tutorial about the WWW.

--
Nick Kew

Nick's manifesto: http://www.htmlhelp.com/~nick/