Re: [Fwd: Software error:]

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 02:19:34 +0200
To: Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

* Vivien Lacourba wrote:
>I forwarded you a few emails but I already erased the oldest ones (my
>spam and moderation mailboxes are not archived, and unfortunately most
>of these emails end up in one of these 2 boxes).

Most of these deal with a limitation in the validation service, it is
unable to validate documents exceeding a certain amount of markup,
there is a limit of about 1MB depending on the markup. We hope to
address this soon. I've suggested to them to use the WDG service at
http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/ until then.

>I forward you any ne mail on that topic.

Thanks!