results page styles problem in Opera

From: Brenda O'Hagan <brenda@wallace.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:02:17 +1200
To: WWW Validator <www-validator@w3.org>

I use the ctrl-alt-V to upload pages from opera to the validator
since the update of that page, some of the text on the results has become
white on white when view in opera 7 (linux or windows)

most noticably the text "Note:" sits behind the text "The Validator XML
support has some limitations."

would this be a bug in opera? or is it following what the style sheet says to
do?

also, since the validator was updated, i can no longer view what line any
errors in my html occured on. previously there was a hash jump down to the
source code - i miss this feature... sometime there are errors on a line that
only contains "</font>"  -with the older validator it was easier to find that
line,

thanks
->Brenda