graphics request

From: Allan Hutchinson <allanh62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:56:59 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

W3C,
I am currently changing my site from html to php and have decided to go that
extra step beyond wriitng pages that "work" to writing "valid" (HTML 4.01)
pages. Just one small request. My site does not have a white border
background where I put the W3C icons. Could you please make the right side
of the icon (underneath the check) transparent like the CSS icon. It would
be more graphically harmonious and less visually jarring. Thanks for the
providing the service, and please take no offense at my request. Thanks,
Allan.