Re: Misleading header on validator.w3.org

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:24:07 +0200
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

>Of course the real solution is to add more conformance checking to the
>validator […]

Yup, and this is a goal for the future that is now actually beginning to
emerge over the event horizon for implementation. Expect to see at least some
babysteps in that direction over the next couple of major.version releases.

BTW, what are you doing reading email? Aren't you supposed to be out waving
flags and eating too much candy today? :-)

- --
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue
with such derranged imaginings then I may be forced to perform corrective
brain surgery... with an axe!                            -- Stephen Harris

Version: PGP SDK 3.0.3