Re: Errors in MarkUp Validator, Release 0.6.5

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:21:49 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: Jens Clausen <nospam@gyros.dk>

Jens Clausen <nospam@gyros.dk> wrote:

>The new possibilities with the validator would be very welcome if they
>worked - but for now I would be happier if I could use the old validator.

Thanks for the feedback. We've made some changes to address the issues you've
brought up, that should show up in a maintenance release in the not so distant
future. We'd appreciate it if you could retest it then and let us know if
we've addressed all your concerns.

The new release will be announced on www-validator and on the Validator's
front page when it becaomes available.

- --
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin

Version: PGP SDK 3.0.3