Accounts Payable / Receivable Clerk position

From: Ludmila Baranov <luda@webaffairs.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:43:05 -0500
To: www-validator@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply for the position of Accounts Payable / Receivable
Clerk.

As detailed on the enclose resume, I have a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce,
majored in Accounting. I have professional experience in Accounting,
including hands- on work as A/P & A/R Clerk. I am also proficient in ACCPAC,
QuickBooks, MS Windows and Office: Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
and Publisher.

My education and 3 years of experience in the accounting field taught me
that an Accounting Clerk should be organized, able to deal with day-to-day
transactions, self-motivated and analytical. I possess all these qualities.
Through working as an A/P & A/R Clerk with a multinational company, I gained
extensive experience in setting priorities and meeting deadlines.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss
further my qualifications and to learn more about this opportunity? Should
you need to reach me, please feel free to call me at (416) 781-3156 or (416)
577-3632. If I am not in, please leave me a message and I will return your
call within a day.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please forward it to your Human
Resource Manager.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,

Ludmila Baranov