Release 0.6.5

From: Peter Young <peter@young.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:33:30 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hello

I've been using the validator with total satisfaction since I discovered it
a year ago.

However, the new release is a big disappointment in the following respects:
- text styling: the menu links are unreadably small unless I expand my
browser TextSize, in which case the rest becomes unreasonably huge
- the source listing is separated from the results and not viewable by
simply scrolling down the page.
- the links to the relevant resources (HTML, CSS, etc) have disappeared
- the results page times out so fast, that you have to resubmit several
times before you're finished.

Is there any way I can use the previous release just as it was??

Yours sincerely
Peter Young
Switzerland