Format of listing

From: Bruce Cameron <dumarest@midcoast.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 07:21:46 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

Aaarrgh! I just validated a file, and it passed. But, the source
listing, which I indicated I wanted, had no format, i.e., all lines were
left-justified, no offset and nesting of items. Now, I validated a file
just two days ago and the listing format was with the indents that were
in the file. Why the difference?? That listing is to me the best way to
keep a copy of the page [a template] and without the indentations it is
difficult to read and understand.