Re: Validator lacks application/xml+xhtml in ACCEPT_HTTP

From: Beton, Richard <richard.beton@roke.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:30:58 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Nick Kew wrote:

>>If I validate my pages using validator.3w.org, it falls back to HTML,
>>

>  it means
>

>>validator lacks ACCEPT_HTTP=application/xml+xhtml in headers.
>>

>Pedantic detail: that's just Accept:

Another pedantic detail: it should be

application/xhtml+xml

Rick :-)

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.