Validator lacks application/xml+xhtml in ACCEPT_HTTP

From: Tõnu Samuel <tonu@please.do.not.remove.this.spam.ee>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:54:25 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi!

I have written portal engine which tries to recognize XHTML capabilities of
web browser and fallback to plain HTML 4.01 if browser is old.

If I validate my pages using validator.3w.org, it falls back to HTML, it means
validator lacks ACCEPT_HTTP=application/xml+xhtml in headers. I believe it
would be nice to have it there as validator can cope with XHTML well.

  Tõnu