Re: New validator install says everything invalid (Was: This page is not Valid !)

On Jun 25, 2004, at 06:15, Nguyen, Long P (Mission Systems) wrote:

> Hi - I setup the Validator on a redhat machine and got past my
> previous problem.  Now when I tried to validate any url - I get the
> following below.

Have you carefully gone through the following yet?
	http://validator.w3.org/docs/install.html#install-troubleshoot

Specifically, knowing whether openSP is working fine, is the right
version, and what debug+esis+verbose outputs would help us help you.

--
olivier