Re: [VE][338] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:20:38 +0100
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "M." <nobody6@arcor.de>

On 14 Jun 2004, at 17:27, M. wrote:

> What is when you use PHP Sesions? The Parser thing it is a failure.
> How can I become W3C when i use PHP variable in my link?

I refer you to the PHP documentation:

    Note:  The arg_separator.output  php.ini directive allows
    to customize the argument seperator. For full XHTML conformance,
    specify &amp; there.

This isn't very well worded, it might be better if it said: "For
conformance with any version of XHTML or HTML published by ISO or the
W3C". There is no reason whatsoever to use & instead of &amp; - but
that's the default for PHP.

David Dorward