Re: target in xhtml11

From: Beton, Richard <richard.beton@roke.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:29:49 +0100
To: Allan Smith <webmanager@telfordsteamrailway.co.uk>, www-validator@w3.org

Allan Smith wrote:

>Re option 2 - javascript
>The suggested code obviously works
>
>But then creates a problem when validating with WCAG / Bobby etc  along the
>lines of
>... Find a way of doing this that does not use a mouse.. (my words)
>and adding an 'onkey' doesn't stop the validation fail

I'm sorry Allan, I'm not sure I understand your point.  The happy
consequence of using the href attribute with javascript is that it
remains accessible, whether or not javascript is available/enabled.

Are you suggesting I need to add something else to improve it further?

Rick

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.