checklink: Server-Side includes...

From: Darryl Nickless <dnickles@g0mos16.gsfcmo.ecs.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:00:15 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Good afternoon,

When I run checklink through your site, will checklink "assemble" the
page on my server so that any server-side include files show up in the
links that are checked?

I use common headers, footers, and other text files for menu bars
throughout my site, and I want to do two things with the checklink tool:
1.   Check all the links on my site.
2.   Check my server logs for a list of all files accessed through
checklink, and compare that list with a list of all files on my server.

Hopefully #2 above will help me identify the "orphaned" files on my
server, but only once I know how checklink works.

Thank you in advance for all of your time and consideration.

Regards,
Darryl

--
Darryl Nickless