Re: [www-validator] <none>

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:19:24 +0200
To: "Ronald" <ronaldjbich@comcast.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

* Ronald wrote:
>unsubscribe

Hi Ronald, I am afraid this did not work as you might have expected.
You can learn about subscription details for W3C mailing lists from

  http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

specifically, requests like yours should go to www-validator-request
and the word "unsubscribe" should be placed in the "Subject" header
field, not in the message body. I would appreciate if you tell us
what gave you the impression that your removal request would succeed
so we can improve the documentation on this matter.

regards.