Quality Assurance service at http://validator.w3.org/

From: Kulturkonsulenten ge Utnes <kulturkonsulenten@aage.no>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:51:21 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I am a frequent user of your excellent Quality Assurance service at http://validator.w3.org/.

These days I'm doing a remake of my 500+ pages website and uses the 'Validate Your Markup' quite a lot. (During this process I also upgrade from HTML 4.01 transitional to XHTML 1.0 transitional. Your XHTML test is an excellent help as I do make quite a few mistakes during the coding by hand.)

When a page is tested valid, I (the user) is greeted by a short and consise message. As I upload an erroneous page, the message is quite clear with links to understandable explanations. So far so good.

As mentioned I upload many files. In your result page I get the name of the invalid file after uploading an erroneous file. I do miss the name of the file after having uploaded it and become a positive response of valid code.

Yours sincerely!

--
Beste hilsen
Kulturkonsulenten ge Utnes