[VE][68] New Error Message Suggestion

From: Roger Lewis <rogerrabbitttt@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:08:19 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Thank you for the report.

I have to admit that I'm not experienced enough to sort the problems.

Comment: You are pointing out some mistakes in the opening and closing of tags. When I've checked, most of them seem to be ok and I have corrected a few that I can see that are not.

I am also "stuck with", what is provided, for example I can't change items 1 - 63 as they are provided by the host as standard.

Without any formal training it's close to a miracle that I've got this far.

Will the existing page create problems with the search engines, have you any simple suggestions that could help this please.

Roger Lewis.