[VE][108] New Error Message Suggestion

From: Rachita Sarmah <rachita@moduleone.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:39:31 +0530
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,

I got the err message #108 when I used marginwidth and marginheight
attribute in the body tag eg.

onLoad="

Now I know that the same can be achieved by specifying the top and left
margin in the css, but this is still not supported
by the browsers :
Netscape 4.7
Opera 7.0  etc.,  so in order to make my files compatible to these browsers,
I need to use these.

Please let me know if there is an alternative.

Thanks

Rachita Sarmah

Developer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
New Delhi, India

E-mail: rachita@moduleone.com
Web: www.moduleone.com

=== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ===

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive
agencies, uses a combination of creative, marketing
and technology skills to assist clients in successfully
using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.