Re: <bgsound> (was [VE][108] New Error Message Suggestion)

On 2 Jun 2004, at 15:07, Kawaan Welch wrote:

> I'm using XHTML on my pages. How do I use <bgsound> with 'src' and
> 'id' on my page without getting an error message when I attempt to
> validate.

1. You pick a DTD which has that element and attributes in it.
4.01, <bgsound> isn't part of HTML anything)
3. You forget about using so-called background sound as it is decidedly
unappreciated by the masses.
<http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990530_comments.html>

Your subject claimed you were making an error message suggestion, but I
can't see one in your email. Did you forget?

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>