Check script is dumped in the browser as is

From: EE <ee@bjaili.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:53:34 +0300
To: validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Dears,

No way, I could not get this thing to work. My index.html loads fine
with header and footer. However, when I send an html file for
validation, I get a 404 Not Found msg with the following in the browser
url address box:

www.validator.example.com/check

When I move the check script from ..../htdocs/cgi-bin to ..../htodcs,
the server dump all the code of check in the broweser. Can anyone help?

Note: this is my http2.conf file. There is nothing in the
validator-http.conf file.

------http2.conf-------
NameVirtualHost 127.0.0.1

<VirtualHost
127.0.0.1>
	ServerName www.validator.example.com
	DocumentRoot /var/www/html/validator/htdocs/
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/www/html/validator/htdocs/cgi-bin/
<Directory /var/www/html/validator/htdocs>
 	 Options               ExecCGI IncludesNOEXEC Indexes MultiViews
	 AllowOverride         None
  	 AddHandler            server-parsed .html
	 AddCharset            utf-8         .html

</Directory>

<IfModule mod_perl.c>

  # mod_perl 1.2x:
  #PerlModule            Apache::Registry
  #PerlTaintCheck        On
  #PerlWarn              On

  # mod_perl 1.99+:
  #PerlModule            ModPerl::Registry
  #PerlSwitches          -wT

</IfModule>

# Tell httpd that "check" is a CGI script.

<Location "/var/www/html/validator/htdocs/cgi-bin/check">

  SetHandler            cgi-script

  <IfModule mod_perl.c>

    # All mod_perl versions:
    #SetHandler          perl-script