Re: DLL validator?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:21:21 +0100 (BST)
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know of validator code that is available as a windows DLL?
> (Passing on a request).

For HTML in general, that's hard: Liam's or Björn's work seem the
likeliest places to look, but since neither of them has replied I
guess not.

If it were limited to XHTML, it becomes much easier.  That'll be among
the improvements when I finally find time for a 2.0 release of

What's the nature of your request?  Might it merit my prioritising an
update to Accessvalet?

Nick Kew