apologies - looking for the right list!

From: Lisa <yoyo@nicelytoasted.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:17:32 +0100
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Many apologies. I've been searching for hours and can not find the appropriate mail list for my query, nor can I find the answer elsewhere. The descriptions of the mailing lists themselves appear to be
quite beyond me, which is probably a bad sign, by there you go.

I'm trying to find somewhere/someone who can explain the css validator error messages. I've managed to get through all of them, but am stuck on one in particular. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?