& In external URL

From: Martin Mačo <MMaco@seznam.cz>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:10:51 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have a web page and i tried it with validator. Most of files are XHTML 1.1 Strict valid. But some (3 or 4 files). The only errors which i have in the files are external links. That are links on other web pages, on files, on which when i click, it starts downloading. And some of that files have & in the name. The probelm is that when if that files are on other servers, i can´t change their names. So with this problem, can my page be XHTML 1.1 Strict valid or no?

Thanks for answer.
Martin.
Obchodní dům.cz - široký sortiment domácích spotřebičů a elektroniky, výrazné slevy. Navštivte
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=73742