Link

From: <linktous@tim-mcbride.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:22:58 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

I will be happy to trade links with you. Just send me the link and description (or HTML Code) you would like on my links page and I will post it right away. Here is the link and description for your links page.

Title: Camping Gear

Come to Camping Cooking Supplies.com and uncover the incredible Smart Shoppers Discount. Guaranteed to save you time and money on products for your campsite.

Or use this HTML code:

Thank you Tim McBride

Camping Cooking Supplies