Re: [VE][64] Error Message Feedback

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:28:33 +0900
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "Nicholas Sangineto" <nicholas@scctechnologies.com>
Hello Nicholas,

On Jul 19, 2004, at 4:28 AM, Nicholas Sangineto wrote:
> Hello can give me how to resolve that problem on html page?

Unfortunately, nobody on this list will be able to help much without
more details on the document you were trying to validate. The address
of the page, for example, would be a good start.

> Line 90, column 55: document type does not allow element "TABLE" here

... the validator is telling you that your <table> element is not
allowed *here*.  Perhaps you included this element within another
element that cannot contain <table>, or maybe you forgot to close an
element?

using the "parse tree" option would probably help you figure this out.

Hope this helps,
--
olivier