Re: JavaScript validation bug

Thanks. There should have been a question mark in the subject line, but
it got lost in a crash.

When I have a server I can control, I will serve XHTML as I SHOULD.
Meanwhile, I'm building the code future-proofed, just in case it has a
future.

Thanks again and sorry. Next time I'll read the specification first.

James Crompton
Buchenallee 53
16341 Panketal

Tel.: +49 30 / 48 63 73 66