problem validating jsp page

From: Stefano Roccetti <ste_it@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:24:56 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

I'm trying to validate this jsp page:

but Validator says that some end tag was omitted.

Checking the source listing I can see the last piece of html code is
missing. However the page is correctly shown on my web browser and also
the html source is valid (I saved it as a html file that results

So, why didn't Validator get the full html code generated by jsp?

My jsp code:
<!--TEMPLATE 2_1-->
<%@ include file="../templates/template2_1.jsp" %>

	<%@ page import="javax.xml.transform.*" %>
	<%@ page import="javax.xml.transform.stream.*" %>
	try {
		String xmlFile = dataPath + "statutoRegolamenti.xml";
		String xslFile = dataPath + "statutoRegolamenti.xsl";
		Transformer transformer = tFactory.newTransformer (new
		transformer.transform (new StreamSource(xmlFile), new
	} catch (Exception e) {

!--TEMPLATE 2_2-->
<%@ include file="../templates/template2_2.jsp" %>

Validator stops after xml/xsl transformation. After this point
everything is omitted, html comments too.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!