Re: checklink:

From: Jonathan Berry <jberry@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:45:10 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

[snip]

>Yes, after getting a trickle for a couple of days, I received
>a torrent, including my two earlier messages, just after I
>wrote the third message.  On all three I've been challenged.

On the fourth message, I was not challenged.  Perhaps the
messages and challenges awaited the approval of a human?
Still, it would be good to know that might happen.

Suggestion:  it might be useful to have a filter which
removes attachments from postings in this mail list.

--
happy
Jonathan Berry and Erika http://www.islandnet.com/~jberry/fun.htm