Re: checklink:

From: Jonathan Berry <jberry@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:21:28 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org

I've sent two messages to this mail list.  BOTH times
I was challenged to go to a web page and fill in blanks.
Both times I checked the box asking for all future
messages to go through.  Both times the server came
back with a message to say that my original message
was going through.

However, neither message has shown up on the list.
They were both to report a URL which seems to kill
the Link Checker Validator, in other words a bug in the
Validator.

--
happy
Jonathan Berry and Erika http://www.islandnet.com/~jberry/fun.htm