Problems with the HTML validator

From: AP <old_wolfuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:08:15 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I'm having some trouble validating this HTML file. I don't think there
are any erros within the code, but I cannot validate the page. The
error i'm receiving is that the pages' content type it text/plain. This
is clearly not the case, and I have even specified the text/html
encoding in meta tags. Any help would be most appreciated.
Ashley Sheridan.