Invalid "Explain" link given by the validator

From: Petr Baudis <pasky@ucw.cz>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:50:28 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

  just a minor glitch. Say I get an error like this:

   14. Line 212, column 3: document type does not allow element "H1" here (explain...).

  Then, the explain link points me at
http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html#not-allowed-contained, however
there's no such fragment in that document. I suppose it should instead
point to #not-allowed.

  Thanks for the validator service,

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up
in the morning, and does not stop until you get to work.
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/