Validator Logo

From: Richard Hurrell <rhurrell@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:35:20 -0000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi,
I've just validated a few of my pages with you validator and was surprised to see if you produce a valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional page you are allowed to use the W3C XHTML 1.0 logo, but if you go to the trouble of making it conform to the strict definition you're not offered the logo to use.
It seems a bit odd, as surely it's preferable to make web pages that conform to the strict definition.
Richard.