Validating another page after the first...

From: Sander Bisschops <sander@bisschops.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:36:48 +0100
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

I have a few files that together form a website, but to check them all I
have to re-open the browser window every time (or use the browsers
back-button). Whenever a file is found to be valid, you don't get the
chance to fill in the location of the next file to be checked. There might
be a good reason for this, but I figured since it doesn't search the links
there should be a way to just go on to the next page without a hassle.
Maybe I'm just missing it and it's already there though.

Regards,
Sander