Re: XHTML Validation using Apache Ant

Richard,

You can use the online validator, apache ant, xslt_proc or opensp to
validate the SGML documents. They all do a good job. However not all users
want to install apache ant/opensp/xslt_proc so they tend to use the online
validators.

I have opensp on my machine to validate HTML/DocBook XML documents. But I
have also installed a online validator inside our firewall, for other
webdesigners who dont want to go through the hassle of installing apache
ant on their systems.

Remember W3C's online HTML validator is just a web interface to opensp.

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook Validator and Transformer