Re: Extracting the 0.6.5-beta2 code from CVS

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:37:27 +0900
To: Validator list <www-validator@w3.org>

On Feb 6, 2004, at 4:57, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 21:51, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>> Beta 2 has not been released yet, it just happens to be already
>> updated
>> in header.html in CVS.  So there's no tag to update to
>  0.6.5b2 seems to be tagged after all, but only partially
> in the validator tree (htdocs only, it seems).

Yes, I started tagging files I was working on, but all files are not
tagged, which means getting only those would give an incomplete
checkout. Sorry for not saying that before.

>>   cvs -q up -dr validator-0_6_0-branch
> So this is still ok and the best choice AFAICS.

For someone wanting the closest thing to what we are currently working
on, definitely.
But as usual "at one's own risks".

--
olivier