Re: Hmm? A problem with the WWW-Validator?

I think the problem is with the "&" in your URL
"action="index.php?pid=login&mode=check&html=off"

I dont the DTD allows for that. You should "&" in your URLs instead. I
think you can also user '|' or ';'

If there were linebreaks in your code, it would have been much easier to
figure this out :)

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook Validator and Transformer