Re: Hmm? A problem with the WWW-Validator?

From: Saqib Ali <saqib@seagate.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:09:31 -0800 (PST)
To: Michael Dahl <michael@freeriders.dk>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

I think the problem is with the "&" in your URL
"action="index.php?pid=login&mode=check&html=off"

I dont the DTD allows for that. You should "&amp;" in your URLs instead. I
think you can also user '|' or ';'

If there were linebreaks in your code, it would have been much easier to
figure this out :)

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook Validator and Transformer