Hmm? A problem with the WWW-Validator?

From: Michael Dahl <michael@freeriders.dk>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:07:40 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

I have tested a page i am currently developing on, with the W3C HTML
Validator.
The page is 100% computer generated (there is _no_ newlines, so all HTML
is nearly in one line). And i think that the
validator has a problem with this. Check out this validation check:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fweb14524.web04.talkactive.net%2Findex.php%3Fpid%3Dlogin

Why does it tell me there is problems with a action="" adress?
You can't tell mere there is a standard for which adresses you may point
a formular onto! :P

Well i shure hope, that someone can help me out, or tell me what is
wrong, or if there is a bug!?!?

Regards
Michael dahl

btw. the website url: