text for error #141

From: Ian Stuart <ian.stuart@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 08:45:01 +0000
To: Validator list <www-validator@w3.org>

Error 141 if for a duplicate ID. Here is my proposal for the text for

"This attribute may only appear once in any (x)html document. If you are
using this attribute as a stylesheet selector, re-working the code to
use a class-based selector may be more appropriate."

--

 Ian Stuart, Perl Laghu. EDINA, Edinburgh University.

| Just because the voices are not real               |
| it does not mean you should ignore their advice.   |
| Works web site:    http://edina.ac.uk/             |
| Personal web site: http://lucas.ucs.ed.ac.uk/      |