Re: Help installing the validator--all pages not valid but no errors

the sgml-lib is set right
here is the validator.conf file (i changed the e-mail+homepage)
#
# Main Configuration File for the W3C MarkUp Validation Service.
#
# $Id: check.cfg,v 1.4 2002/10/27 15:36:19 ville Exp $
#
# Basic Key/Value pairs, separated by TABs.
# Blank lines and lines beginning with "#" are ignored.
#
# The file:// URLs aren't really URLs; it's just convenient shorthand.
#
# TODO:
#      * Document format in /docs instead of here.
#      * Ditch this format for a sane one; probably using
Config::General.
#

DEBUG   1

#
# Email address of the maintainer of this service.
Maintainer      edman007x [at] mac [dot] com

#
# The "Home Page" for the service.
Home Page       http://mysite.com/

#
# Base URI To Error Explanations (doc/errors.html)
Msg FAQ URI     http://validator.w3.org/docs/errors.html

#
# Base URI for the Element Reference.
Element Ref URI         http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/

#
# The SGML Library Path.
SGML Library    /usr/local/validator/htdocs/sgml-lib/

#
# The SGML Parser to use.
SGML Parser     /usr/local/bin/onsgmls

#
# Mapping tables etc...
Element Map     file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/eref.cfg
FPI to Text     file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/fpis.cfg
Error to URI    file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/frag.cfg
File Type       file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/type.cfg
Doctypes        file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/doctypes.cfg
Charsets        file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/charset.cfg

#
# DanC territory...
Tips DB         file:///usr/local/validator/htdocs/config/tips.cfg

#
# The "templates" for headers, footers...
Header          /usr/local/validator/htdocs/header.html
Footer          /usr/local/validator/htdocs/footer.html

#
# Allowed Protocols
# - List of (comma separated) protocol schemes to allow.
Allowed Protocols       http,https