Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

Rafał Piasta wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
> I checked my website on your validator and some errors occured. What
> should I do? The validated/checked website is www.bpiasta.prv.pl
> <http://www.bpiasta.prv.pl>.

All the errors listed are "There is no attibute ***" errors.  That means
the attributes you have used are not defined for those elements, and
they all appear to be non-standard, proprietary attributes that were
never defined in any HTML recommendation.  To fix the errors, remove the
errornous attributes.

All of them also appear to be presentational, and many of them have
equivalents available using CSS.  In fact, all presentation should be
specified using a stylesheet language, like CSS, and not using
deprecated HTML elements and attributes.  I suggest you look up some CSS
tutorials and references, and maybe ask in a CSS help related forum,
newsgroup or mailing list for information about replacing those specific
attributes causing the errors.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/