Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:23:06 +0000
To: Markus@Hammori.de
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 18:18 +0100, Markus@Hammori.de wrote:
> Line 98, column 24: there is no attribute "nowrap"

> However, I found various sources naming this explicitly as the xhtml replacement for nowrap.
> Could you please advice?

You haven't provided a URI to your original document, so it is
impossible to say for certain. At a guess I would say that you are using
XHTML 1.0 Strict (or XHTML 1.1). The nowrap attribute for the td element
is deprecated and only appears in the Transitional DTDs.

Replacements are non-breaking spaces (&nbsp;) and/or the CSS white-space
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>