Re: [VE][108] Error Message Feedback

On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 18:18 +0100, Markus@Hammori.de wrote:
> Line 98, column 24: there is no attribute "nowrap"

> However, I found various sources naming this explicitly as the xhtml replacement for nowrap.
> Could you please advice?

You haven't provided a URI to your original document, so it is
impossible to say for certain. At a guess I would say that you are using
XHTML 1.0 Strict (or XHTML 1.1). The nowrap attribute for the td element
is deprecated and only appears in the Transitional DTDs.

http://w3.org/TR/html4/struct/tables.html#adef-nowrap

Replacements are non-breaking spaces ( ) and/or the CSS white-space
property.
--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>