Re: Validation Aid

Martin Tran wrote:
> Basically, when viewed in internet explorer, there's
> distortion and I have no idea why.

That could be a combination of both invalid markup and/or CSS, or the
many buggy behaviours of IE.  However, without a URL, it is impossible
to determine the cause of anything.

> It's fine in firefox though. I'd also like to fix all
> the errors listed, but I have no idea how the
> explanations seem complicated. Thanks

If you provide a URL, and work on one error at a time, it's really not
that hard.  Provide more information about the errors you're having
difficulty with, and someone should be able to help you out.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/