Re: Link Validation Error

On 10-Dec-04, at 1:41 PM, Michael Graves wrote:
> I am hoping maybe you can help. I operate a rated awards program and I
> have a URL posted that is good but will not validate. This is a
> Norwegian site. It shows a 404 Error everytime. The URL is
> http://home.online.no/~islettba/index.cfm . Any help would be
> appreciated..........Thanks, Mike Graves
I don't get a 404 error when I validate that URL.

I do get a character encoding error since no encoding information
is supplied. It also isn't the guess of UTF-8.
For what it's worth, my browser can't guess the encoding for that page
correctly
either.

It looks like you might want to set the encoding to iso-8859-1, but I
can't be sure.