cold case

From: <scrappyw@highstream.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:14:04 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Curious: why does not Colorado have a "Hot line"Web site for tips about criminals?  I know that I am probably communicating to the wrong site, but if you could pass this on to the right one I would greately appreciate it. This pertains to the Boulder Co. Ramsey murder. The DA there expects a personal written statement of or about a very dangerous man. This may put my family in jepordy, so I perfer to use e-mail. Thank You. RW